- An electric cell that produces current by an irreversible chemical reaction.More example sentences
- Conventionally, the cell regions are split into primary cells and redundant cells in equal numbers driven by column-select circuitry.
- U.S. shipments to Mexico of scrap and waste of primary cells and storage batteries for the recovery of lead jumped 10.4 percent to 59,020 tons in November from 53,473 tons the previous month.
- Traditionally, alkaline Zn-MnO 2 cells have always been seen as primary cells, but rechargeable cells of this type are now being marketed.
More definitions of primary cellDefinition of primary cell in:
- The US English dictionary