- A logo serving as a printer’s trademark.More example sentences
- A similarly sized ‘De Crenne’ reappears at the end of the second Partie, this time following another Janot colophon and printer's mark.
- Printer's marks are a necessary part of a print job and it is a good idea to know how to use them.
- The 16 printer's marks placed around the perimeter of the library ceiling are based on marks used by printers and bookmakers in the 15th, 16th and 17th centuries.
More definitions of printer's markDefinition of printer's mark in:
- The US English dictionary