noun (plural printeries)
- A printing works.More example sentences
- The son of a country policeman, Archibald grew up in Warrnambool, Victoria, where he was apprenticed in the printery of the local paper and conceived an ambition to be a journalist.
- Built in 1942, it was used as a printery of the Roman Catholic Mission and later a tannery and private home.
- We lived on a little fruit farm one mile from the printery at which the typesetting and press work were done.
More definitions of printeryDefinition of printery in:
- The US English dictionary