- A rank in the US army, above private and below corporal.More example sentences
- We did, however, have command sergeants major through privates first class apply as well.
- Specialists and privates first class, lead by newly promoted sergeants, perform most dismounted patrols and observation posts.
- Attendees included privates first class by April 1959; nearly 80 percent were tech service specialists in 1966.
More definitions of private first classDefinition of private first class in:
- The US English dictionary