- An unlawful interference with the use and enjoyment of land.More example sentences
- But the essence of private nuisance is easy enough to identify, and it is the same in all three classes of private nuisance, namely, interference with land or the enjoyment of land.
- Picketing accompanied by violence, or even merely noise, may be a private nuisance.
- By comparison, the private nuisance doctrine developed to help deal with the unintended and rather unpleasant consequences of the Industrial Revolution.
More definitions of private nuisanceDefinition of private nuisance in:
- The US English dictionary