- Promoting family life and traditional moral values: this is a pro-family initiative that promises to curb divorcesMore example sentences
- For many pro-family voters, protecting traditional marriage ranks ahead of the economy and job creation.
- Other voices are then heard: feminists, family therapists, Christian pro-family movements, economists, and the civil society.
- Socially progressive, pro-business but anti-corporate, pro-family but anti ‘conservative family values’, we are a diverse and dynamic group of people who deserve to be heard.
More definitions of pro-familyDefinition of pro-family in:
- The US English dictionary