- A function of a continuous random variable, whose integral across an interval gives the probability that the value of the variable lies within the same interval.More example sentences
- This terminate growth pattern can be described by the beta distribution function, the probability density function that gives a family of flexible asymmetrical unimodal curves with two fixed end points.
- This will, of course, result in a broad probability density function because of the variables that are present at the next level of decomposition.
- We make use of a new vector quantization algorithm to select the points within the macromolecule that best approximate the probability density function of the original volume data.
More definitions of probability density functionDefinition of probability density function in:
- The US English dictionary