- The process of finding solutions to difficult or complex issues: an expert at creative problem-solving [as modifier]: problem-solving skillsMore example sentences
- Women bring a different perspecitve on problem solving, or decision making.
- Contestants were judged for their problem solving, code writing, and software testing.
- Design isn't just a matter of taste and style, at the heart of design is problem solving.
More definitions of problem-solvingDefinition of problem-solving in:
- The US English dictionary