noun[mass noun] Medicine
- A slow-acting antibiotic made from a salt of procaine and a form of penicillin.More example sentences
- Note that procaine penicillin is no longer available
- Murimari carried him to the village Aid Post where Yambanggay received two injections: quinine and procaine penicillin.
- After the diagnostic thoracentesis, rabbits received procaine penicillin G, 200,000 U intramuscularly daily to prevent early death of the rabbits from overwhelming sepsis.
More definitions of procaine penicillinDefinition of procaine penicillin in:
- The US English dictionary