- A female procurer.More example sentences
- Calisto yearns for Melibea and attains her with the aid of a wily procuress, after which the lovers promptly die.
- When 15-year-old Fanny Hill comes to London the first of the procuresses she falls in with is Mrs Brown.
- This same motif of the observing procuress appears in one of the prints in the notorious series of pornographic designs by Giulio illustrating various positions of copulation between men and women.
More definitions of procuressDefinition of procuress in:
- The US English dictionary