Definition of product in English:
- As well as excellence in customer service and innovative marketing, they reward new products and product development.
- Despite modest gains in food sales and more significant ones in household products, overall sales were down sharply.
- The company immediately closed their premises, stopped production and withdrew all products from sale.
- It is also used for other natural products, including fruit juices, beer, wine and honey.
- In these small air sacs is where oxygen enters the blood and waste products like carbon dioxide leave the blood.
- Yeast eat sugar, creating alcohol and carbon dioxide as waste products as they do so.
- They succeeded by manufacturing commercially viable product that people found beneficial to their lives.
- Can we expect more focus on British product from the Mountain View firm?
- She doesn't realise that our resellers don't stock loads of product.
- The end result is the product of numerous ideas and decisions - and a little bit of alchemy!
- He has done a good job, that's obvious, but you can only judge the product on the end result and that is still to come.
- In the US and Canada, millers fortify grain, which has a knock-on effect on many products in the food chain.
- He was not a one-off; he was the product of a situation that could recur.
- A practising lawyer is the product of the same period of intensive, difficult study and training as for a surgeon.
- Her character was a product of the romantic age, as were his family and friends.
- The total claimed on the work order is 63 hours and the amount charged is simply the product of that number multiplied by the hourly rate.
- The product of zero multiplied by a debt or fortune is zero.
- The force on an object is the product of its mass multiplied by its acceleration.
Late Middle English (as a mathematical term): from Latin productum 'something produced', neuter past participle (used as a noun) of producere 'bring forth' (see produce).
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.