- Making or intended to make a profit: I am realistic enough to appreciate that utility companies are profit-making organizations the challenge is to produce a profit-making drugMore example sentences
- Even in the profit-making world of business, reports sometimes are written to please the top brass, not deal with real consumer preferences.
- The government could simply tell its bureau to act as if it were a profit-making enterprise and to establish itself in the same way as a private business.
- I have participated in the industry in both profit-making and non-profit-making projects.
More definitions of profit-makingDefinition of profit-making in:
- The US English dictionary