- less technical term for apoptosis.More example sentences
- Neuronal degeneration caused by apoptosis or programmed cell death may have physiologic or pathologic consequences.
- Another potential mechanism involved in macrophage defense against M. tuberculosis is apoptosis or programmed cell death.
- Patients with systemic inflammatory response syndrome show a dysregulated expression of programmed cell death in systemic neutrophils.
More definitions of programmed cell deathDefinition of programmed cell death in:
- The US English dictionary