- 1A person who takes a leisurely walk, ride, or drive in public.More example sentences
- The two houses that were built along it today stand out like a baby's first teeth and the only promenaders are cattle.
- Armed with Bernard's advice, we head down smart shopping streets towards the port, past boats, dock litter, and crowds of promenaders reveling in a glorious day that finally hints at spring.
- 2British A person attending a promenade concert and choosing to stand in the area without seating.More example sentences
- International stars, picnic hampers, big screens and lighting displays are all part of a three-hour classical party enjoyed by promenaders from all over Northern Ireland.
- I gave up because - contrary to myth - promenaders are among the most undiscriminating and noisy audiences anywhere.
More definitions of promenaderDefinition of promenader in:
- The US English dictionary