Showing signs of future success: a promising film actor a promising start to the season
More example sentences
- For Zoe, her talent and her ability to think critically and freely has become her ticket to an adventurous, bright and promising future.
- While some will end up with a promising start to their future careers, others will have to live with the poor results they received in the National College Entrance Examination.
- Even though most parents realize that success in school can create a more promising future, they may underestimate their own potential to impact learning.
- More example sentences
- They began promisingly enough and twice eased in front in the early minutes, but they did no more than flatter to deceive and were a well beaten side long before the hour had run its course.
- This year started promisingly for Tony Labbozzetta.
- More to the point, why is it suddenly raining outside when I've just finished a load of washing that needs to dry and it was promisingly sunny and breezy an hour ago?