- A turboprop aircraft or engine.More example sentences
- The aircraft, a twin-engine prop jet, is the first of the 1979 range and can be changed from an executive airliner into a flying ambulance.
- Coffs Harbour Council and Brisbane airport authorities are also backing the bid, which will see a 9-seat turbo prop jet with two pilots fly through Lismore daily.
- Most of the unit's missions are flown in seven-seat, C - 12 prop jets, ferrying troops from spot to spot.
More definitions of prop jetDefinition of prop jet in:
- The US English dictionary