- A person who has an obsessive interest in computers or technology: only a few years ago, those of us using the Internet were nerds and propeller-headsMore example sentences
- One of the propeller-heads in the front office noticed the stats of a pitcher on a small college team.
- The numbers can by consent, pretty much look after themselves, with some tender loving care from propeller-heads.
- Keep it up, and don't let neurotic propeller-heads ever made you think anything is wrong.
1980s: probably with reference to a beanie hat with a propeller on top, popularized by science fiction enthusiasts.
More definitions of propeller-headDefinition of propeller-head in:
- The US English dictionary