- A shaft transmitting power from an engine to a propeller or to the wheels of a motor vehicle.More example sentences
- The aft end of the crankshaft connects to the propeller shaft through the thrust bearing.
- Nevertheless, the outline of the ship is still obvious on the seabed and the point of interest for me remains reasonably intact, a pair of steam turbines geared to the propeller shaft.
- A propeller shaft transferred the power from the gearbox to the differential.
More definitions of propeller shaftDefinition of propeller shaft in:
- The US English dictionary