- (Of a person or group) owning property and land, especially in large amounts: a propertied country gentlemanMore example sentences
- Add up the nouns like that and you're really propertied.
- They argued that only those with property should have the right to vote, and campaigned for a limited extension of suffrage to include propertied women.
- Since the original ambition of the Pankhursts was only to gain the vote for propertied women and those who were unmarried, perhaps their fears were justified.
More definitions of propertiedDefinition of propertied in:
- The US English dictionary