noun[mass noun] • black slang
- Due respect: certain sectors of the music fraternity still refuse to give him propsMore example sentences
- He was perfectly nice to her nonetheless, so he got a few extra props from moi.
- My fiancé alerted me to you giving me props on your journal, and it's Christmas right here in Singapore.
- Wish I could take credit for this but big props to the M-Dogg for finding it.
1990s: from proper respect.
More definitions of propsDefinition of props in:
- The US English dictionary