- Relating to or denoting behaviour which is positive, helpful, and intended to promote social acceptance and friendship.More example sentences
- Primary prevention of bullying involves elimination of risk factors and teaching children skills in order to promote more prosocial, interpersonal interactions.
- Effective group learning, however, promotes prosocial behavior and positive group functioning.
- In addition, the physical setting can promote social interaction and prosocial behavior.
More definitions of prosocialDefinition of prosocial in:
- The US English dictionary