- 1A person who buys electronic goods that are of a standard between those aimed at consumers and professionals: [as modifier]: the prosumer marketMore example sentences
- And while the line-input's audio quality isn't professional, or even prosumer level, it's still good enough for most consumer applications.
- Its $1700 price point makes it a prosumer device.
- Being a good deal smaller and lighter than its predecessor, it's barely larger than some of the prosumer types on sale.
More definitions of prosumerDefinition of prosumer in:
- The US English dictionary