- A person who moves stealthily about or loiters near a place with a view to committing a crime.More example sentences
- You would have to be sure in addition that some unknown third party - a chance intruder, a prowler, another acquaintance - did not commit the murders.
- Has anyone begun to question the prowler they found near the Princes' Sanctuary as yet?
- The Ringmaster System will enable schools to rapidly receive information from police or Neighbourhood Watch on everything from vandalism to prowlers.
More definitions of prowlerDefinition of prowler in:
- The US English dictionary