- Having a false or spurious classical style: a writer on church architecture called it a pretentious pseudo-classical buildingMore example sentences
- Later his work was adopted as one of the models for the pseudo-classical sculpture typical of National Socialist art.
- The music of this trio of young, fresh hip-hoppers alternates between hard-hitting, gritty Southern-flavoured rap and delicate, pseudo-classical beats - often in a single breath.
- How else do you explain starting the most important album of your career with a 6 minute pseudo-classical drone of a medieval Catholic liturgy, sung in Latin, played with Hungarian instruments?
More definitions of pseudo-classicalDefinition of pseudo-classical in:
- The US English dictionary