noun[mass noun] Computing
- A notation resembling a simplified programming language, used in program design.More example sentences
- I spelled out every single detail, using elaborate pseudocode - even writing many of the SQL statements the programmers would need - and adding extra expository explanation wherever I could.
- In addition, a handy WSDL viewer allows you to punch in a WSDL URL and view it in either native XML or in pseudocode mode.
- The database schema needs to be developed in tandem with pseudocode, so that you don't wind up with orphaned code or database calls that are excessively resource-intensive.
More definitions of pseudocodeDefinition of pseudocode in:
- The US English dictionary