- A fluid-filled cavity resembling a cyst but lacking a wall or lining.More example sentences
- Thin walled pseudocysts bulging into the stomach or duodenum can be drained endoscopically, with surgical drainage reserved for thick walled cysts and those not bulging into the bowel on endoscopy.
- However, the wall of the pseudocyst, by definition, should be composed of connective tissue devoid of epithelial lining.
- A large pseudocyst that ruptures, becomes infected, or hemorrhages requires drainage of the cyst cavity.
More definitions of pseudocystDefinition of pseudocyst in:
- The US English dictionary