- A drug obtained from plants of the genus Ephedra (or prepared synthetically) and used as a nasal decongestant.More example sentences
- She said officers had found multiple packs of flu remedies containing pseudoephedrine in raids on drug factories.
- Several states, including Montana, have banned unregistered sales of pseudoephedrine.
- Product identification cards are necessary for medicines containing pseudoephedrine.
More definitions of pseudoephedrineDefinition of pseudoephedrine in:
- The US English dictionary