- another term for pseudopodium.More example sentences
- Within minutes, membranous organelles fuse with the spermatid plasma membrane, a polar pseudopod extends, and the major sperm protein polymerizes and organizes into a pseudopodial cytoskeleton.
- Actin and other contractile proteins within the pseudopods of platelets produce platelet retraction that prevents further blood loss and facilitates healing.
- The protoplasm is extruded as pseudopods via the aperture and through any perforations that may be present in the test.
More definitions of pseudopodDefinition of pseudopod in:
- The US English dictionary