noun (plural pseudopregnancies)
- another term for phantom pregnancy.More example sentences
- After undergoing a pseudopregnancy, my neighbors' Jack Russell terrier chased away the family's cat and adopted and suckled her kittens.
- Zearalenone consumption will produce vulva swelling, prolapse, pseudopregnancy, false heat symptoms, and other estrogenic problems in the reproductive process.
- Diestrus follows estrus in the nonpregnant cycle, characterized by a state of ‘pseudopregnancy’, which is followed by a return of the uterus and ovaries to the anestrus, resting state.
More definitions of pseudopregnancyDefinition of pseudopregnancy in:
- The US English dictionary