- 1The twenty-third letter of the Greek alphabet (Ψ, ψ), transliterated as ‘ps’.More example sentences
- Available in three sizes and able to pump up to a 160 psi max pressure, the pump will be available in September.
- Variable psi, used within the AHCPR guidelines, can help improve patient comfort.
- The psi / word association was randomly chosen to be either the first or second of these experiments.
- 1.1 (Psi) [followed by Latin genitive] Astronomy The twenty-third star in a constellation: Psi AquariiMore example sentences
- In 1672, when Mars was in the vicinity of the three Psi stars of Aquarius, the time was ripe for obtaining the first reliable parallax of Mars.
- 2 [mass noun] Supposed parapsychological or psychic faculties or phenomena: [as modifier]: psi powersMore example sentences
- Is psi only a laboratory curiosity, or is it the universal connecting link among all of us?
More definitions of psiDefinition of psi in:
- The US English dictionary