More definitions of PsycheDefinition of Psyche in:
- The US English dictionary
- The human soul, mind, or spirit: I will never really fathom the female psycheMore example sentences
- The mind, the psyche, the soul, the spirit - call it what you will - also has to be returned to some sort of equilibrium.
- What did Charles Darwin have to say about crying because he certainly gave some attention to the emotional makeup of the human psyche?
- One profession deals with the conundrums of the human psyche through talking therapies like psychoanalysis or cognitive behavioural therapy.
mid 17th century: via Latin from Greek psukhē 'breath, life, soul'.