- Music, culture, or art based on the experiences produced by psychedelic drugs: the songs were fine, replete with the cheerful dissonance of psychedelia San Francisco, the birthplace of psychedeliaMore example sentences
- Modlang's Slaughtered By The Sun is a quality piece of psychedelia based around a beat that's part krautrock and part soul.
- Oasis also stakes out very different sonic terrain, nodding to electronic pop, dub reggae, and sixties psychedelia.
- But the album, as a whole, feels very retro, flitting between the 60s psychedelia of The Beach Boys and The Beatles and the more modern likes of Bowie and George Harrison.
1960s: back-formation from psychedelic.
More definitions of psychedeliaDefinition of psychedelia in:
- The US English dictionary