noun (plural psychos)
- A psychopath.More example sentences
- The speech was basically: men are psychos, Americans are psychos, the Americans want to exterminate the planet, and naked protest will end the nuclear age.
- I don't want to be put in there with a bunch of crazy psychos… I'm not a bad person.
- Second, my best friend and crush is being stalked by crazy, murderous psychos.
adjectiveBack to top
- Psychopathic.More example sentences
- I love blood and gore and crazed psycho killers come back from the dead.
- They were scrawny but muscly trashy types, like my in-and-out, in-and-out of prison psycho cousin.
- I would come back and watch all my favourite violent psycho movies.
More definitions of psychoDefinition of psycho in:
- The US English dictionary