- (Chiefly of a drug) affecting the mind.More example sentences
- Illicit psychoactive drugs agitate minds and arouse passions even among non-users.
- Weaver expresses concern that concomitant depression and use of psychoactive drugs might have influenced the results, given the large percentage of suicide attempts in our cohort of patients.
- In this study, opioids, other psychoactive medications and dehydration were the most frequent causes of reversible delirium.
More definitions of psychoactiveDefinition of psychoactive in:
- The US English dictionary