- Having a psychological origin or cause rather than a physical one: psychogenic ill healthMore example sentences
- This factor supports the idea that an extreme narcissism is a specific psychogenic factor here.
- Hormone therapy will bring about physical and perhaps psychogenic changes.
- Patients who incur injuries during blackouts, including tongue biting, tend to have an organic rather than psychogenic cause for their loss of consciousness.
More definitions of psychogenicDefinition of psychogenic in:
- The US English dictionary