The supposed ability to move objects by mental effort alone.
More example sentences
- The other document described ‘bioinformation’ such as telepathy, precognition and clairvoyance and bioenergetics like psychokinesis and telekinesis.
- Many paranormal events are said to be experienced only by those with psychic powers, such as extrasensory perception or psychokinesis.
- On the other hand, observation of extrasensory perception and psychokinesis is tenuous at best.
- More example sentences
- In short, unable to find anyone with demonstrable psychokinetic powers, the parapsychologists tell us that there are two kinds of psychokinesis, macro and micro.
- A study that asked participants how they would react to having permanent, irreversible mind-reading or psychokinetic abilities within a 100-yard range found a predominance of negative reactions.
- I will accept Caidin's claim (and his disciple's validation) if he will make one paper vane move by psychokinetic power while it is sealed in a Bell jar.
More definitions of psychokinesisDefinition of psychokinesis in:
- The US English dictionary