Definition of psychokinesis in English:
The supposed ability to move objects by mental effort alone.
- The other document described ‘bioinformation’ such as telepathy, precognition and clairvoyance and bioenergetics like psychokinesis and telekinesis.
- Many paranormal events are said to be experienced only by those with psychic powers, such as extrasensory perception or psychokinesis.
- On the other hand, observation of extrasensory perception and psychokinesis is tenuous at best.
- Example sentences
- In short, unable to find anyone with demonstrable psychokinetic powers, the parapsychologists tell us that there are two kinds of psychokinesis, macro and micro.
- A study that asked participants how they would react to having permanent, irreversible mind-reading or psychokinetic abilities within a 100-yard range found a predominance of negative reactions.
- I will accept Caidin's claim (and his disciple's validation) if he will make one paper vane move by psychokinetic power while it is sealed in a Bell jar.
Definition of psychokinesis in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia