- 1Analyse or regard in psychological terms.More example sentences
- Too frequently, Stevenson's doubled scenes, his disjunctive narratives, even his fascination with and sophisticated representations of cultural difference have been merely psychologized.
- Goldstein's earlier novels psychologized time, foregrounding the present and explaining it by the past.
- At its fiercest moments of theatricalization, the maternal is not a mere foil for psychologizing or romanticizing childhood.
- 1.1 [no object] Theorize or speculate concerning psychology.More example sentences
- How do dreams appear to people who, lacking the explanatory and theoretical machinery of modern psychology and neuroscience, cannot psychologize them?
- In it, Bonfil blasted conventional applied anthropologists for psychologizing poverty and blaming its victims, for recommending insignificant solutions to structural problems, and for pathologizing revolutionary change.
More definitions of psychologizeDefinition of psychologize in:
- The US English dictionary