Definition of psychometric in English:
Relating to psychometry or psychometrics: the company uses psychometric tests as a backup to the job interview
More example sentences
- In fact, it is a more specific question than that: what is it about the human brain that makes some people better at psychometric intelligence test items than others?
- The psychometric tests found that the users and past users had poorer immediate and delayed verbal memory recall.
- The issue of measurement equivalence was examined because it is becoming a critical psychometric concern for test users.
- Example sentences
- First, does this measure yield psychometrically robust dimensions of psychological adjustment for a sample of urban preschool children?
- This definition makes clear that early childhood educators will need psychometrically sound and culturally appropriate rating scales of behavior problems to identify children with emotional and behavioral disorders.
- Hence, it is necessary to determine which instruments are the most psychometrically sound and suitable for youths to complete when assessing psychopathology and which provide the most useful information to the clinician.
Definition of psychometric in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan