noun[mass noun] Medicine
- The study of the effect of the mind on health and resistance to disease.More example sentences
- The centre offers nutritional therapy, psychoneuroimmunology (mind/body medicine), healing, massage, creative therapy, relaxation, visualisation and meditation.
- Early activated genes are of special interest because they mediate some of relationships between mind and body in psychoneuroimmunology.
- The fields of psycho-oncology and psychoneuroimmunology have established that cancer is a disease influenced by biological, psychological, and environmental factors.
More definitions of psychoneuroimmunologyDefinition of psychoneuroimmunology in:
- The US English dictionary