- Mental illness or disorder.More example sentences
- By contrast, in someone with anti-social personality disorder, psychopathy, the disorder is the person, the whole person.
- The results of the current study also strengthen claims that psychopathy is a neurocognitive disorder that is apparent across the lifespan.
- And in many respects, psychopathy is the flipside of anxiety disorder, and so potentially we're imagining that there may be treatments that will allow us to boost that amygdala response, and so help these individuals out.
More definitions of psychopathyDefinition of psychopathy in:
- The US English dictionary