- 1Denoting or relating to a genre of films that typically have a science fiction, horror, or fantasy theme and were made on a low budget.More example sentences
- Psychotronic films range from Attack of the Killer Tomatoes to E.T....from Angel's Wild Women and Hellcats of the Navy to/Dismember Mama and Let Me Die A Woman...from sincere social commentary to utter trash.
- If nothing else, this throwback to the old low-budget psychotronic films of the '50s and '60s is uniquely stylish, even kitschy.
- 2Relating to psychotronics.More example sentences
- Biohazard is so goofy, so downright daffy in its illogical cohesiveness that you'll wonder why it hasn't crossed your psychotronic doorstep before.
- Well, it's a cap for your head, made out of tin foil, which shields your brain from ‘most electromagnetic psychotronic mind-control carriers.’
More definitions of psychotronicDefinition of psychotronic in:
- The US English dictionary