- The work on editing the typescript in preparation for publication continues.
- Present-day emblem scholars continue a tradition dating back to the initial publication of emblem books.
- This piece is awaiting future publication as part of Students of the Free Market book project.
- Future publication may not be possible because doing so might expose informers.
- No, the foreign exchange markets moved substantially upon the publication of US trade data.
- Upon the publication of this discovery, businessmen flocked to the village.
- He wrote prolifically with over 30 books and publications in peer reviewed journals.
- Sir Timothy is the author of many publications and contributes to numerous journals.
- It will be nice if you get your degree with a few refereed journal publications already in hand.
Late Middle English (in the sense 'public announcement or declaration'): via Old French from Latin publicatio(n-), from publicare 'make public' (see publish).
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: pub¦li|ca¦tion
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.