- Broken; useless.More example sentences
- ‘Im puckeroo!’ people used to say around me in the past, meaning they were worn out or not quite well, but I have not heard the word for years.
- I reckon something is puckeroo here.
verb[with object, often as adjective] (puckerooed) Back to top
- Ruin or break: he had a compass but it was puckerooedMore example sentences
- And he looked at it and said ‘puckerooed, eh?’ and laughed.
- Accept that your position is puckerooed!
late 19th century (as a verb): from Maori pakaru 'broken'.