adjective (pudgier, pudgiest)• informal
- (Of a person or part of their body) rather fat: his pudgy fingersMore example sentences
- This time, I stopped to watch as Allawi's pudgy person came into view.
- The makeup pros are looking me over - two women with purple-red lips and a pudgy guy with a pen in his lapel.
- Cherubs are obviously pudgy children shooting arrows at people and playing the mini-harp!
- More example sentences
- More frustrating is the pudginess of this argument that purports to be economics.
- Now, was that my imagination or was that you making a snide one on my pudginess?
- The shopkeepers and aristocrats, peasants and military grandees, nuns and nudes all share an exaggerated pudginess that gives them a pleasant comic quality.