A short nose with an upturned tip.
More example sentences
- Her eyes were small and brightly anxious, threaded with fine filaments of blood, and her aquiline nose was now a pug nose in which broken capillaries glowed with a sullen heat.
- He was kind of short, with a pug nose and big, dark, winking eyes.
- He looked vaguely tomboyish, with short curly hair, a pug nose, and a rather frazzled expression.
- More example sentences
- Why would a pug-nosed Socrates be ‘disturbing’?
- Others include Rahonavis, a bird with a raptorlike sickle claw; the previously mentioned Majungatholus, a large theropod with a dome atop its head; and Simosuchus, a pug-nosed, possibly vegetarian crocodile.
- The massive masculine pug-nosed detective quickly charged in front of Mr. Johnson, and pulled the teacher up by the collar with both of his strong hands.
Definition of pug nose in:
- The US English dictionary