noun (plural pulik /ˈpuːlɪk/)
- A sheepdog of a black, grey, or white breed with a long thick coat.More example sentences
- The Puli is a compact, square appearing, well balanced dog of medium size.
- And the Puli will often show great sensitivity to the human's moods and feelings, actively communicating empathy.
- If you want a highly intelligent, very active dog, then the Pulik could be the breed for you.
1930s: from Hungarian.
More definitions of puliDefinition of puli in:
- The US English dictionary