- 1 North American term for ring pull.More example sentences
- Some medications are available in commercially prepared vials with a pull tab for removing the metal rim.
- As he tore off the pull tab, brown foam gushed out over his hand and down the front of his work togs.
- Under the plastic top was a foil freshness cover with a handy pull tab.
- 2US A gambling card with a tab that can be pulled back to reveal a row or rows of symbols, with prizes for matching symbols.More example sentences
- If you don't win, drink a little more and spend all of your money on pull tab gambling. You gotta love Indiana.
- Strategies used for increasing the chances of winning and abuses associated with pull tab gambling were described.
More definitions of pull tabDefinition of pull tab in:
- The US English dictionary