Definition of pull tab in English:
1 North American term for ring pull.
- Some medications are available in commercially prepared vials with a pull tab for removing the metal rim.
- As he tore off the pull tab, brown foam gushed out over his hand and down the front of his work togs.
- Under the plastic top was a foil freshness cover with a handy pull tab.
2US A gambling card with a tab that can be pulled back to reveal a row or rows of symbols, with prizes for matching symbols.
- If you don't win, drink a little more and spend all of your money on pull tab gambling. You gotta love Indiana.
- Strategies used for increasing the chances of winning and abuses associated with pull tab gambling were described.
Definition of pull tab in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan