verb[with object] Biochemistry
- Subject (cells in a culture) to a pulse of an isotopic label: nuclei from T cells were pulse-labelledMore example sentences
- Each culture was pulse-labeled for 1 min with 250 Ci [methyl-H] methionine.
- Temperature shift and measurement of protein synthesis by pulse-labeling.
- Mitochondrial protein synthesis was determined by pulse-labeling cell cultures in the presence of emetine as described by Chomyn.
More definitions of pulse-labelDefinition of pulse-label in:
- The US English dictionary