- A small triangular tent, especially one for two people and without side walls.More example sentences
- That made six occupants in the pup tent, a shelter that seemed flimsier and flimsier as the winds reached gale velocities.
- ‘You were in a pup tent,’ Frances said, picking old polish from her nails in large flakes.
- In the first floor hallway stood a camouflage-colored pup tent owned by a biker named Fudge, an ex-marine in charge of screening new tenants and collecting money for the food kitty.
More definitions of pup tentDefinition of pup tent in:
- The US English dictionary