Definition of puppeteer in English:
A person who operates puppets.
- Any performers are welcome to share their skills at the open mike session - musicians, dancers, poets, puppeteers, raconteurs and actors.
- The company is helping to send magicians, musicians, puppeteers, storytellers and clowns throughout the year.
- The production, according to the organisers, will be the culmination of a 14-day workshop conducted in Delhi between actors, puppeteers, and dancers from India.
- Example sentences
- In fact, there is plenty of just about everything at the Festival: theatre, dance, mime, comedy, revue, puppeteering, kids' shows, pottery, crafts, architecture.
- Last year, she realized her dream by setting up the White Dance Temple troupe and recruited performers from various disciplines including Chinese opera, Taiwanese opera, folk dance, puppeteering and contemporary dance.
- In employment he is to avoid work that can influence other people directly or indirectly in terms of developing communist ideology, which includes teaching, religious work, puppeteering, legal aid and journalism.
Definition of puppeteer in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan